The adjustment of the hydraulic cylinder and pneumatic
Actually start method of the hydraulic cylinder is very important, we all know, the hydraulic cylinder of the motor start and it is the same as the mechanical, and should ask at the early stages of the start is no-load start-up, operation later loading work, usually in the work of the project is not recommended for startup and shutdown of the motor.
General distribution machine adjustment sequence
(1) the hydraulic oil cylinder is wiped clean after installation, land foot screws (small capacity hydraulic cylinder can be directly on the floor), leveling oil after cleaning.
(2) reference line drawing hydraulic principle and hydraulic pipes.
(3) reference to electrical principle diagram is introduced into electrical control line.
(4) all the pressure valve regulating handle relaxation (counterclockwise), motor running, check and make sure to correct.
(5) start the motor, the quantitative system need to adjust the overflow valve, the variable flow adjustment and then adjust the relief valve to the system using, pay attention to eliminate external pipeline leak.
(6) in order to adjust the pressure valve, flow valve to the specified state, manual electromagnetic directional valve, check whether the executing agency action is correct.
(7) with electrical debugging cycle, check the host action is normal.
(8) debugging of electrical, hydraulic block iron to specified position, to ensure that the mail.
(9) with electrical debugging cycle, regulate the flow valve, guarantee the movement speed, complete regulation loop.
(10) with electrical semiautomatic cycle, continuous running half an hour, confirm correct, strength, speed, meet the requirements, can be put into the normal work of the semi-automatic or automatic cycle.
And at the time of low temperature start, it is need to adjust the rated pressure of the relief valve, and then repeated point machine, makes the overflow valve can fully overflow, which can give the hydraulic oil heating, wait until the temperature rises to a certain value again after normal operation.